Design a practical solution for working professional who are dissatisfied and discontent with their jobs.
1. Investigated domain.
2. Interview employees, entrepreneurs, marketers, teachers, and engineers.
3. Researched domain trends.
The Experience Manifesto, a book that offers a flexible framework that anyone can adopt to create positive change in their personal and professional lives.
Only 15% of employees engaged at work and first-time leaders do not feel like they have the right tools to do their jobs effectively.
1. Market interviews.
2. Competitive landscape and white space analysis.
3. 1-1 qualitative interview.
4. Quantitative analysis.
5. Factors analysis, cluster analysis, demographic analysis.
The New Leader, a choose-your-own-adventure simulated role playing exercise for first-time supervisors and managers to practice decision making in a safe environment.
The game sits on a flexible framework that allows any company to adjust the story to fit their culture and mission.
Design a scalable professional development tool for early career employees.
1. Face-to-face interviews.
2. Generated high level workflows based on user goals and needs.
3. Iteratively test for usability to ensure implementation matched expectation.
Samara, a professional self-improvement bot designed to help early career employees facilitate communication and manage expectations.
Click here to give Samara a try!
Samara is built on a flexible framework that can be adjusted to meet any company's cultural demands.
Eve is the first of it's kind - an epic unlike any other.
The journey unfolds through reader engagement on social media.
Identities of the characters and their interactions in a brave new world are revealed daily through secret code.
To tell an engaging story using an unlikely medium and practice System 2 thinking.
Design short easy-to-use travel guides for weekend travelers.
1. Created personas - archetypal users based on usage patterns.
2. Created user stories.
3. Use scenarios to generate high level interface needs and interactions.
TwoDay Travel, a collection of free weekend travel guides curated for hard working professionals looking to escape their weekly grind.